I’m from Russia ( my English is not so good) and i wery admire your beauty and talent!
You inspire me to new experiments with my hair. :)
I love wearing the Tuck and Cover so much that I thought it was time to try out a new version of it. This is the exact same method but only uses hair from the sides of the face instead of all of it. A soft, fabric headband, like this one from Forever21, makes doing the style very easy because it has a no-slip grip. Curl your hair with a 1″ curling iron or flat iron and you are ready go head out the door!
Check out the original Tuck and Cover video tutorial here!
Follow these quick steps to achieve the look:
1. Place the headband over your head with the front of the headband about an inch back from the hairline.
2. Take a section on the left side of the face and tuck it into the band.
3. With the same piece of hair, loop it back into the band and pull it through the bottom.
4. Loop the hair one more time through the band and pull it through.
5. Repeat steps 2-4 with the hair on the right side.
6. When the entire band is covered, pull the hair together so it rests down the back of the head.
Check out the other versions of this hairstyle.
Tuck and Cover Great Gatsby Style
Tuck and Cover French Braid Video Tutorial
Tuck and Cover Fishtail Braids
See it on Pinterest!
Follow Melissa Cook (Missy Sue Blog)’s board Hair Tutorials on Pinterest.