Edgy, cool, and once you get the hang of the pattern, it’s not as hard as it might look. Where would you wear this style? xo, Missy
Triple Pull Through Ponytail Supplies:
Triple Pull Through Ponytail Instructions:
- Step 1 / Begin by brushing the hair straight back.
- Step 2 / Divide off a section of hair at the top of the head; from the forehead back to the crown and tie this of with a clear elastic band.
- Step 3 / Bring this ponytail forward and clip it out of the way to use later.
- Step 4 / Divide off a second section of hair from the temples back and tie this off with another elastic band, underneath the first ponytail.
- Step 5 / Let down the first ponytail and divide it into three sections. A left side, right side, and center piece.
- Step 6 / Pull the two side sections aside leaving the center piece at the back.
- Step 7 / Divide the second ponytail into two sections.
- Step 8 / Place the center piece from the first ponytail down the middle of the second ponytail.
- Step 9 / Combine the two pieces of the second ponytail back together and clip this hair out of the way.
- Step 10 / Let down the two side pieces from the first ponytail.
- Step 11 / Pick up a new section of hair from above the ears and combine it with the three strands from the first ponytail.
- Step 12 / Tie the hair together to create a new ponytail.
- Step 13 / Let down the hair clipped away and repeat steps 5-12 again.
- Step 14 / Repeat the steps until there are 3 sections of the braid.
- Step 15 / Go back over the braid and pull on the edges to make them bigger. This is an extra step but it really helps accentuate the sections of the braid.
- Step 16 / Combine the remaining hair together and tie it off with a hair band to create the last ponytail.
- Step 17 / Hide the elastic band by wrapping a small section of hair around the elastic band and pin it underneath with a bobby pin.
- Step 18 / Set the style with a medium-hold hairspray and smooth down any flyaways.