The holidays are nearly passed but I wanted to quickly share a tutorial for how I like to do my makeup during this time of the year. It’s always fun to add a little extra glitter or bright lip to an otherwise everyday makeup look. I love doing my makeup most days so I hope this tutorial gives you a little inspiration for the next time you’re getting a little extra dressed up!
Easy Holiday Glam Makeup Products:
Eyes + Brows
Face + Lips
Easy Holiday Glam Makeup Instructions:
- Step 1 / Starting with foundation, I’m mixing two favorites, one from Estee Lauder and the other from Clarins and I’m using a Sigma flat top kabuki to blend this all over my face and then a flat foundation brush around my eyes.
- Step 2 Next I’m apply the MAC Pro Longwear concealer and using a damp makeup sponge to apply it under my eyes and down the center of my face.
- Step 3 / To set everything I’m applying the Laura Mercier translucent powder. I have dry skin so I don’t know why I do this but it makes me feel better when I do.
- Step 4 / Next up is brows, and I’m using the Anastasia Dip Brow in Taupe which I actually think is too dark for me but I make sure to apply it with a light hand in small strokes.
- Step 5 / For all the eyeshadow I’m using the Urban Decay Gwen Stefani palette and I’m starting with the shade stark which I’m buffing into my crease as the first transition shade.
- Step 6 / Next I’m grabbing Anaheim and blending this into the crease as the next transition color.
- Step 7 / For the last transition color I’m taking Zone and deepening up the crease zone.
- Step 8 / Lastly, I’m grabbing punk and placing this in the outer v and gently blending towards the middle of the crease. I like to place the color and blend it slightly then pack on more color and then gently blend again until it shows up well.
- Step 9 / Now I’m picking up Pop and placing this on the lid.
- Step 10 / Then I’m going back to Anaheim and placing this on my lower lash line.
- Step 11 / Next I’m applying an eyeliner from L’Oreal and then a Clarins mascara on my bottom lashes. I have lash extensions so I’m just combing through them with a brush.
- Step 12 / Now I’m going to quickly contour my face with the Nars Laguna bronzer and I like to go under the cheekbones, along the top of my gigantic forehead, under my jaw, under my bottom lip and along the sides of my nose.
- Step 13 / For blush I’m applying the Becca blush in Foxglove on my cheekbones.
- Step 14 / Then the MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft ‘n Gentle as my highlight and I’m also placing this under my brow and in the inner corner of my eyes.
- Step 15 / As the last step, I’m applying a MAC Lipliner in Beet and then a MAC Lipstick in Party Line.