Frozen Elsa Braid remix is a fresh spinoff from the braid featured in the film.
Elsa is the Snow Queen of Arendelle in Disney’s 2013 animated feature film Frozen. She is the older sister of Princess Anna and was next in line for Arendelle’s throne, until her powers over ice and snow led her to become the famous Snow Queen, ruler of winter.
It took me ages to finally see the movie. People were raving about it when it first came out and now that I am an adult it takes me quite a bit longer to see animated films. Of course, Disney never disappoints and Frozen is another great movie to add on my shelf.
Here are the quick steps to achieving the remixed style:
- Begin by separating the top section into pieces and back combing each piece. This will add height to the top of the braid.
- Next, take a section of hair from the top of the ears.
- Cross the left half over the right half, then cross them over each other once more creating a twist.
- Slide in a hair pin to hold the twist in place.
- Take another section of hair below the first; as in step 2
- Repeat step 3 but cross the right half over the left and twist once more.
- Hold the twist in place with another pin or two.
- Repeat steps 2-4 once more with the last section of hair.
- Now braid the rest of the hair down into a regular braid.
- Secure the end with a hair elastic.
- Gently pull on the sides of the braid to loosen it and rest it over your shoulder like Elsa!