This tutorial is going up a little late, haha! I thought it’d be fun to share a Valentine’s inspired makeup look but this would also be fun for many different occasions or even as an every day look.
I used two different palettes but I think you could easily adapt it to match makeup you already own and love.
Of course, I love to hear from you so be sure to let me know what you think in the comments and whether you’d love to see more makeup tutorials in the future! xo, Missy
Pink Spring Makeup Supplies:
- Make Up Forever Hydrating primer
- Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye concealer
- Anastasia DipBrow pomade
- it Cosmetics Brow Power pomade
- Naked 3 palette
- Naked 2 palette
- Sigma Gel liner ‘Wicked’
- CoverGirl Volume blast mascara
- Ardell Demi wispies
- Nars ‘Laguna’ bronzer
- MAC ‘Fairly Precious’ blush
- MAC ‘Soft & Gentle highlighter’
- MAC ‘Dervish’ Lip liner
- MAC ‘Pretty Please’ Lipstick
Pink Spring Makeup Instructions:
- Step 1 / Begin by applying a primer all over the face.
- Step 2 / Next, use a kabuki brush or beauty blender to apply foundation over the face and down the neck.
- Step 3 / Now apply concealer under the eyes and down the center of the face and blend it into the skin.
- Step 4 / Fill in the brows using a pomade and then brush through them with a spoolie.
- Step 5 / Then use a clear pomade to set them in place.
- Step 6 / Now take the same concealer and apply it on the lids as an eyeshadow base.
- Step 7 / From the Naked 3 palette, apply the shade ‘burnout’ to the crease, blending it out.
- Step 8 / Then take the shade ‘buzz’ from the same palette and use this to deepen up the outer third of the lid.
- Step 9 / Now using the Naked 2 palette, apply the shade ‘YDK’ over the inner 2/3 of the lid.
- Step 10 / With the same palette, use the shade ‘busted’ to deepen up the outer third even more and then blend out the edges.
- Step 11 / Now from the Naked 3 palette again, use the shade ‘dust’ over the inner third of the lid.
- Step 12 / Then mimic the same shades on the lower lash line and blend it out.
- Step 13 / Next take a gel liner and line the lash line.
- Step 14 / Then curl and coat the lashes with mascara.
- Step 15 / Next, apply a pair of false eyelashes to the lash line.
- Step 16 / Use a bronzer to contour the face – under the cheekbones, in the temple, along the top of the forehead, down the sides of the neck, along the sides of the nose, and under the bottom lip..
- Step 17 / Apply a few swipes of blush to the apples of the cheek.
- Step 18 / Apply a highlighter to the tops of the cheekbones, above the eyebrows, and down the center of the nose.
- Step 19 / To finish the look, apply a mauve/nude lip liner all over the lips.
- Step 20 / Then apply a pale pink lipstick all over the lips.