Style a wire hair accessory by throwing it easily around your favorite ponytail. Whether it’s the high ponytail, the perfect pony, or the sleek low ponytail, a wire accessory will add the finishing touch to your look.
I was out shopping with my sister when we strolled into American Eagle Outfitters and my gaze landed on this pretty strawberry pink, studded hair piece. I was confused at first by what it could possibly be used for. Then I decided it was perfect for wrapping around your ponytail and brought it home to try out. There are a number of other ways you could style this accessory of course, so I am curious how you would wear it. Do tell!
Follow these easy steps to get your own accessorized perfect pony:
- Sweep your hair back into a high ponytail.
- Grab your favorite elastic; make sure it is metal-free to avoid snags.
- Snap that hair into a pony.
- Grab your wire accessory and center it on top of the ponytail.
- Wrap the accessory down so the ends touch underneath.
- Cross the ends and wrap it back to the top again.
- Criss cross the ends over the top and bend the ends downward.
- Voila! Finish with hairspray and you are all set!