My computer’s about to die and I’m sitting here trying to figure out what to type. I never know what to say and always want to say something about the weather. I literally have to stop myself every.single.time. Instead, here are five random facts about me (:
- I’m a thrill-seeker; Cliff jumping, sky diving, motorcycles, you name it, I’m in.
- I’m a minimalist at heart. I’d throw everything and anything away if I could. I have to stop myself because I know having certain things is socially acceptable, but I really dislike having “things” simply to fill space.
- I love the smell of a campfire. My friends would always complain their clothes reeked after a bonfire but I relished the scent.
- I constantly want to be on a trip or planning a trip. The minute we get home from any vacation I always ask AJ where we’re going next.
- I’ve visited 12 countries, and lived in Japan for 6 years. I never learned to speak Japanese fluently and really wish I had because it’s the question people always ask once I say I lived there.
Shop Spring Pink Floral: