Beautiful! Where do you find the mesh bun? Im only finding the donut ones. Thank you,
The holidays are coming up and that means parties! I am so excited I can’t even breathe! I love this season so much and am so glad such a happy holiday comes right after Fall. This braid wrapped high bun is so easy, you will literally not believe it. It works best on medium to long hair but is still doable with some extensions if your hair is shorter. I didn’t use any extensions and got all the volume from a nifty little hair accessory that makes a big difference especially if your hair is thinner. Let me know what you think and if you plan to wear this to any upcoming events! I always love to hear from you! xo, Missy
Braid Wrapped Hair Bun Supplies:
Braid Wrapped High Bun Instructions:
- Step 1 / Begin by brushing all of the hair up into a high ponytail and tie it off with a hair band.
- Step 2 / Grab a mesh hair bun and place it underneath the ponytail.
- Step 3 / Slide bobby pins around the edges of the bun to pin it against the head.
- Step 4 / Smooth the hair of the ponytail around the mesh hair bun.
- Step 5 / Combine all the hair together at the base, twisting it together and pin it underneath the bun with bobby pins.
- Step 6 / Next combine all the hair from the ponytail and braid it into a regular three strand braid.
- Step 7 / Go back over the braid and pull on the edges to make it wider.
- Step 8 / Wrap the braid over the top of the head, in front of the bun, and pin down the ends making sure to hide them underneath the bun.
- Step 9 / Spray any flyaways with hairspray and smooth them down with a comb.
- Step 10 / To finish off the look, I slid two hair pins into the left side to add a little extra embellishment.