We have been spending every weekend at the lake this summer so I thought it would be fun to share what I take every time we go. I literally pack a gigantic bag of stuff each time. Now that I have a new baby it is always necessary to keep some essential items with me at all times; diapers especially!
This video will be a part of a summer series I am doing where I will share what I take with me to the lake (beach bag!), a great makeup look that is light and easy for summer, and a cute hairstyle that is super chic and on trend this season! Stay tuned for the other videos coming later this week and I hope you enjoy them!
What’s in my Beach Bag!
- Pink Nylon Zip Tote – similar, love this one!
- Neutrogena Beach Defense Sunscreen
- Forever 21 Aviators
- J.Crew Ruched Bandeau One-piece
- La Blanca Twist Front One-piece – more colors!
- J.Crew Rashguard – similar
- J.Crew Bikini top and bottoms
- Roxy Board Shorts
- Gap Flip Flips
- Tommy Hilfiger Sandals
- Zulu Atlas Glass Water Bottle
- DKNY Zip Around Wallet
- Case Logic Compact Case
- Canon Powershot ELPH 330 HS
- Old Navy Baby Swimsuit
- Covered Goods cover
- Circo Receiving Blanket as burp cloth
- H&M Sweatshirt – similar
- Beach Towel – similar