February Beauty Purchases
- MAC Pro Longwear Foundation, NC 15 – This is the second time I’ve purchased this foundation and I love it because it’s full coverage and lasts all day long. I would compare it to Estee Lauder’s Double Wear foundation which is my absolute favorite foundation but this one from MAC costs about $10 less so it’s a great trade off when you’re trying to spend less on makeup; which AJ is always trying to get me to do, eek!
- MAC Omega Eyeshadow – This is the perfect shade for filling brows on blondes. I absolutely love it and can’t go a day without it. Even when I don’t wear much makeup, maybe mascara and concealer, I still sweep this through my brows. It’s comparable to Urban Decay’s Naked 2 which only comes in the Naked Basics palette. I love Omega because you don’t have to carry around an entire palette though if you just need a brow shade.
- MAC ‘Boldly Bare’ Lipliner – I love Dervish by MAC but wanted a lipliner that was a little less pink and a little more nude. Less nude than Naked though. I walked out with Boldly Bare and quite honestly it is exactly what I was looking for. If you love a nude lip and have a warmer skin tone then I’d definitely recommend trying this. It works great under nearly every lipstick shade too.
- MAC ‘Coral Bliss’ Lipstick – One of my favorite everyday lipsticks from MAC is Peach Blossom. With that in mind, I wanted a similar shade that was on the peach side, a little more punchy, and a great change-up for Spring. This shade is all that and a bag of chips too.
- MAC Fix+ Spray – This stuff is just down right addicting. I can’t even tell you how many bottles of this I have gone through but my makeup is just not done until I’ve set it with Fix+. I’ve tried Urban Decay’s All-Nighter setting spray but somehow always end up going back to this. It’s just the cherry on top of a full makeup sundae.