Today’s tutorial is a great way to upgrade your every day look, and with some help from Q-tips, a chic look for the upcoming holiday season! This easy holiday glam makeup tutorial will show you a few quick steps to take your natural look from day to night. By adding a bright pop of eye liner and a bold lip, you will have everyone loving this new holiday makeup. Follow the quick steps below to see how you can achieve the look with the convenience of Q-tips precision tips!
Easy Holiday Glam Makeup Tutorial
- Step 1 / Start with your typical base of primer, foundation, powder, contouring, and blush. Next, sweep a neutral or warm toned brown shade into the crease and blend it out with a fluffy brush.
- Step 2 / Then, apply one to two coats of your favorite mascara.
- Step 3 / Clean up any mess with Q-tips precision tips which are great for getting those tough to reach spots!
- Step 4 / Grab a nude lip liner, and line your lips before filling them in completely.
- Step 5 / Next, swipe on a few coats of a peach or nude shade of lipstick.
Now to upgrade this everyday look!
- Step 6 / Using a plum or maroon shade of eyeliner, trace a thin line along the lashes and gently smoke it out with an eyeliner brush.
- Step 7 / Apply a pair of false lashes to amp up your own set.
- Step 8 / Sweep a deep plum or oxblood shade of lip liner over the lips.
- Step 9 / Finish with a deep red or berry shade of lip gloss to complete the look!
Thank you to Q-tips for sponsoring today’s post!