It’s finally Spring and with the new season comes the chance to change your style and update your look. It’s a fresh start to the year and the perfect opportunity to be a little more carefree and effortless with your makeup. Neutral shades and soft pinks are all the rage this time of year and this makeup look is perfect for wearing everyday. I love this trend and wear this look everywhere. Check out the tutorial below and let me know what you think!
- Step 1 / Begin by applying Burt’s Bees® BB Cream all over the face using theEcoTools® Skin Perfecting Brush. BB Creams are great for a quick and easy makeup look. I love the new Burt’s Bees® BB Cream because it’s hydrating and lightweight while giving me a great amount of coverage. It also works well as an SPF which is a necessity since Spring means spending more time outside.
- Step 2 / Next add a bit of concealer under the eyes to hide any darkness and blend it in with the EcoTools® concealer brush. The shape of this brush makes it easy to fit underneath the eyes making application more precise.
- Step 3 / Then add some bronzer to the forehead, cheekbones, and under the jaw bone using the EcoTools® Angled Brush. The shape of this brush makes contouring a breeze because it allows you to precisely apply it and blend out for a more natural application.
- Step 4 / With the EcoTools® Eyeshadow brush, dust some bronzer into the crease bringing it down onto the lids slightly to add a hint of contour. This brush is a favorite because the shape allows you to turn it sideways for a more accurate application of color to the crease. It’s also great for packing color onto the lids as well.
- Step 5 / Apply a few swipes of your favorite mascara to the top and bottom lashes.
- Step 6 / Add some blush to the cheeks to add a hint of color using the EcoTools® Blending and Bronzing Brush. This is a great brush because it’s so soft and the duo bristles make building color and blending so easy. It’s also eco-conscious too because it’s made with recycled materials, has bamboo handles, and cruelty-free bristles!
- Step 7 / Use the EcoTools® Highlighting Fan Brush to add some highlighter to the cheekbones, tip of the nose, and cupid’s bow. This brush is so fun to use and makes adding a bit of shimmer to the face an absolute breeze.
- Step 8 / Finish off the look with a pretty nude lipstick. These new shades from Burt’s Bees® are so moisturizing and leave your lips soft and smooth. I tried on all the shades but love the Blush Basin best for a soft neutral look.
You can find these Burt’s Bees products in the Natural Beauty section in Walmart and these EcoTools® products in the Cosmetic Accessories section.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Burt’s Bees & EcoTools. The opinions and text are all mine.