Fall is nearly here and even though it is supposed to be in the 90’s this weekend, now is a great time to switch up your beauty routine. This tutorial features all drugstore products so it is not only affordable, it is easy and can be transitioned quickly from day to night. Skip the eyeliner for day and sweep a little extra shadow in the crease, adding a bit more dimension, for night!
Check out more makeup tutorials!
Fall Drugstore Makeup Steps:
- Step 1 / Begin by applying L’Oreal True Match Lumi Makeup all over the face with a Real Techniques Buffing Brush.
- Step 2 / Next, apply Maybelline Instant Age Rewind underneath the eyes and on any spots.
- Step 3 / Set the foundation and concealer with Rimmel Stay Matte Powder using the Real Techniques Multi-Task Brush.
- Step 4 / Fill in the brows with the L’Oreal Brow Stylist Sculptor eyebrow pencil and set them in place using Maybelline Great Lash clear mascara.
- Step 5 / Contour the face using the E.L.F. Blush and Bronzer palette using the Real Techniques contour brush.
- Step 6 / Apply a gold shimmer shade to the lids and a neutral brown shade to the crease and along the lower lash line. I used the Sonia Kashuk Eye on Neutral Shimmer palette and the Sonia Kashuk Eye on Neutral Matte palette.
- Step 7 / Line the lash line with Maybelline Line Stiletto black eyeliner.
- Step 8 / Apply 2 coats of CoverGirl Full Lash Bloom mascara and then some falsies. I am wearing Andrea Strip Lashes in #53.
- Step 9 / Apply Milani blush in Luminoso with the Sonia Kashuk blush brush on the apples of the cheeks.
- Step 10 / Next, brush Hard Candy Baked Bronzer in Tiki on the cheekbones as a highlight.
- Step 11 / Line the lips and fill them in with Rimmel Lip Liner in Wild Clover.
- Step 12 / Sweep Revlon lipstick in #820 Pink Cognito over the lips to finish the look.