Monthly Beauty Buys
- Lumina Finishing Touch Hair Remover – This little guy caught my eye while I was out shopping one day. I usually get my eyebrows and upper lip threaded but couldn’t resist snatching this up to try it out. It seemed scary at first but is really helpful when I am behind on my appointments to the salon.
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal – I’ve been wanting to get the Becca Opal highlighter for a while now so when I spotted this I knew I had to try it. It’s travel size, which I love, and I add a pea size amount to my foundation that gives my skin a pretty subtle sheen.
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses Stay On Lip Liner Pencil in Wild Clover – I always have my eye out for a really great nude lip liner. I love applying lip liner alone with a chapstick for every day wear. Rimmel has really great liners and they’re all very affordable.
- NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brulee – These lip glosses are some of the best I’ve ever tried. They taste sweet and are soft and never sticky. I also love their Peaches and Cream shade but this is definitely a new favorite.
- Essie ‘Summit of Style’ – This polish really doesn’t need an explanation. I mean just look at it. How could I not swipe this up?
- Essie ‘Forever Yummy’ – I realized I didn’t have a really good red polish. It took a while to choose this specific color but I wanted one that was more of a warm red than a cool toned. This one was perfect. Of course, buying this with ‘Summit of Style’ felt very Christmasy in March.
- CoverGirl Full Lash Bloom Mascara – I had a friend tell me this was her new favorite mascara and it was better than Benefit ‘They’re Real.’ That’s really saying something because I love that mascara so of course I had to try this one.