Back in the Fall I attended the opening of a new boutique with a bunch of other bloggers. It was fun meeting new people and connecting with other ladies involved in this community. I received this pony dress as a gift for attending but haven’t been able to wear it until now. I was a few months pregnant at the time and even though I knew I couldn’t fit it over my bump I took it home anxious to wear it as soon as I could.
15 Braids for Fall is the newest series of braids! I am excited to have a new set of braids that are already available for you to see!
Fall is in full swing and now is a great time to change up your beauty routine. Braids are a fun and easy way to do that. Some of these styles are great for beginners with others being a little more challenging for those wanting to test out their skills. I hope you love them and give a few of these lovely braids a try!
15 Braids for Fall
- Half Up Crown Braid
- Waterfall, Dutch French Braid into Braided Bun
- Embellished French Braid with Twists
- Brigitte Bardot Mermaid Braid
- Half Up Side French Braid
- Triple French Braid Double Waterfall Ponytail
- Fishtail French Braid Braided Bun
- French Braid Ponytail
- Dutch Waterfall Dutch Merged Braid
- Waterfall Braid
- Side French Braid
- French Braid into Messy Bun
- French Braid Rolle Bun
- Waterfall French Braid Updo
- Waterfall Dutch Headband Braid