Being a new mom means I don’t get a lot of time to myself. With all the diaper changes, feedings, baths, and endless playing that comes with a baby, finding a few minutes to myself is always tricky. I love getting ready though and having my hair done so finding those few extra minutes to pamper myself is very important. My hair endures a lot with all of the curling, blow drying, and updos that I put it through so taking care of it is my number one priority. Because of that, I am always looking for that holy grail product that will keep my hair healthy, shiny, and strong.
When I discovered Nexxus Oil Infinite Shampoo and Conditioner I really noticed a difference in my hair. It felt stronger, less frizzy, and more vibrant in color. The shampoo is so moisturizing and great for cleaning out the daily products that I use while leaving it shiny and frizz-free. With the look of a silky lotion, this shampoo doesn’t strip my hair of shine or softness. It’s perfect for my fine hair too because despite being so moisturizing it doesn’t weight it down or leave it feeling greasy.
I love the conditioner just as much because it’s infused with the necessary oils to make my hair luminous and healthy; two things I always look for in a great conditioner. It makes my hair so soft and shiny that it’s so much easier to style which is a definite must for me. Unlike a lot of conditioners that cover the hair with a heavy film, this one tames my frizz while boosting shine without leaving behind any gunky buildup.
A shampoo and conditioner that doesn’t leave behind a greasy buildup means I can stretch my hair washings an extra day or two which of course means I can spend that extra time playing with Cohen. A beauty routine that is both efficient and quick is more important now than ever before with him here. He craves my constant attention and being able to be there for him everyday is my new number one priority. Nexxus from Costco gives me the chance to not only spend more time with my baby but still look fresh and fabulous every single day. It’s easily become a necessary basic in my beauty repertoire.
Thank you to Lunchbox for sponsoring this post.
It’s finally Spring and with the new season comes the chance to change your style and update your look. It’s a fresh start to the year and the perfect opportunity to be a little more carefree and effortless with your makeup. Neutral shades and soft pinks are all the rage this time of year and this makeup look is perfect for wearing everyday. I love this trend and wear this look everywhere. Check out the tutorial below and let me know what you think!
- Step 1 / Begin by applying Burt’s Bees® BB Cream all over the face using theEcoTools® Skin Perfecting Brush. BB Creams are great for a quick and easy makeup look. I love the new Burt’s Bees® BB Cream because it’s hydrating and lightweight while giving me a great amount of coverage. It also works well as an SPF which is a necessity since Spring means spending more time outside.
- Step 2 / Next add a bit of concealer under the eyes to hide any darkness and blend it in with the EcoTools® concealer brush. The shape of this brush makes it easy to fit underneath the eyes making application more precise.
- Step 3 / Then add some bronzer to the forehead, cheekbones, and under the jaw bone using the EcoTools® Angled Brush. The shape of this brush makes contouring a breeze because it allows you to precisely apply it and blend out for a more natural application.
- Step 4 / With the EcoTools® Eyeshadow brush, dust some bronzer into the crease bringing it down onto the lids slightly to add a hint of contour. This brush is a favorite because the shape allows you to turn it sideways for a more accurate application of color to the crease. It’s also great for packing color onto the lids as well.
- Step 5 / Apply a few swipes of your favorite mascara to the top and bottom lashes.
- Step 6 / Add some blush to the cheeks to add a hint of color using the EcoTools® Blending and Bronzing Brush. This is a great brush because it’s so soft and the duo bristles make building color and blending so easy. It’s also eco-conscious too because it’s made with recycled materials, has bamboo handles, and cruelty-free bristles!
- Step 7 / Use the EcoTools® Highlighting Fan Brush to add some highlighter to the cheekbones, tip of the nose, and cupid’s bow. This brush is so fun to use and makes adding a bit of shimmer to the face an absolute breeze.
- Step 8 / Finish off the look with a pretty nude lipstick. These new shades from Burt’s Bees® are so moisturizing and leave your lips soft and smooth. I tried on all the shades but love the Blush Basin best for a soft neutral look.
You can find these Burt’s Bees products in the Natural Beauty section in Walmart and these EcoTools® products in the Cosmetic Accessories section.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Burt’s Bees & EcoTools. The opinions and text are all mine.