Reebok Skycape Review and Giveaway: “A shoe so lightweight and comfortable you’ll forget you have them on!”
Reebok Skyscapesare my favorite shoes to wear while running around town. The upper portion of the shoe features a foam material that is so soft and comfortable that half the time I forget I am wearing them. My favorite aspect is the design of the shoe itself which is so flexible I didn’t even need to break them in the first time I wore them.
Being a student, these shoes are perfect for wearing to class. The support of the shoe makes them super comfy while trekking all the way across campus. The super plush bottom is really nice too when I wear them all day long running errands on the weekends. The coolest thing about these shoes, though, is that they are machine washable! If they happen to get a little bit of dirt on them I can clean them so they always look bright and new.
Now that spring has sprung I love wearing brighter colors and these pink Reeboks are perfect for adding an extra pop to my outfit. I paired mine recently with white jeans, rolled at the bottom, and a loose pink top; stylish and chic comfort at its finest. It’s crazy to think they only weigh 5 ounces too! Perfect for tossing in my bag and throwing on after work!
These Skyscapes are so cool and comfortable! Here are a few of my favorite things about these shoes:
- The shoes are actually made from the same materials and molding process as lingerie! I would love to see that process up close! This is what makes the shoes so lightweight and comfortable.
- The material of the shoes is spongy like foam and what helps create the flexibility of the shoes. The cut around the ankles is low enough too that it makes them easy to wear.
- These Reebok Skyscapes don’t have that awkward seam down the back, behind the heel, so there isn’t any rubbing or irritation. This is one of my absolute favorite aspects of these shoes. No rubbing, no blisters!
- The inside soles of the shoes are the softest, squishiest foam I have ever felt. It is like walking on a mattress all day long. That sounds absolutely absurd, but it is so wonderful.
- The bottom of the shoes is designed in such a way that the rubber accents are placed only where traction is needed so they support the foot and have a Skyspring technology.
- The Skyscapes are machine washable! I love that!
Unbelievably comfortable, definitely my favorite shoes for spring.
Leave a comment below telling me where you’d wear your Reebok Skyscapes to be entered into the giveaway for a YourReebok Custom Card and create your own pair of Reebok Skycapes.
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 72 hours to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 4/21/2014-5/18/2014.
Be sure to visit the Reebok Skyscape brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!