Another day in Okinawa! In this vlog, we’re shopping at the local San-a, taking a tour through Shuri Castle, and eating dinner at a local Sushi-go-Round. I hope you’ve been enjoying these travel vlogs of Okinawa, Japan! Be sure to let me know in the comments section.
In case you missed the two previous vlogs, you can find them below!
If you missed the first vlog, we’re visiting my parents in Okinawa Japan! In this second vlog, we’re hanging out at Maeda Point, playing in the sand and snorkeling, eating tonkatsu, and shopping at the Japanese farmer market. Let me know your thoughts in the comments below and be sure to subscribe to my youtube channel so you never miss a video! xo, Missy
We’re visiting my parents in Okinawa, Japan! I asked on snapchat if I should vlog our trip and many of you said yes! This first vlog shows our three flights to Okinawa and what we did on our first full day in Japan. Let me know your thoughts and whether you’d love to see more vlogs! I hope you enjoy it! xo, Missy
I haven’t done a Q&A in a long time so I thought it’d be fun to share a few quick facts about me! This video answers all of the personal questions you asked on my instagram @MissySueBlog. I will post a separate video to answer all of your questions regarding hair. Feel free to ask any other questions down in the comments below. If there are any other types of videos you’d love to see from me please let me know! xo, Missy
Get to Know Me Q&A Questions:
1. What’s your favorite food
2. Do you like horses?
3. Do you like traveling?
4. Where is your favorite place to visit?
5. Which clothing brands are most of your clothes from?
6. What’s your favorite color?
7. Do you have any siblings?
8. What is your dream vacation spot?
9. If you could be a book character, who would you be?
10. When do you film all of your videos?
11. What editing software do you use?
12. What camera do you use?
13. What do you use for lighting?
14. Do you receive lots of hate? If so, how do you deal with it?
15. What did you want to be growing up as a child?
16. Which choices do you regret making? What do you want to do differently?
17. Who is your favorite singer?
18. Where is your bedding from? http://bit.ly/2qXHoDa
19. Do you practice a sport?
20. What is one thing about yourself that you don’t portray on YouTube/social media?
21. Would you rather watch a movie or read a book? What is your favorite book/movie?
22. What course did you do in college?
23. What did you do before blogging and youtube?
24. Is being a youtube and blogger your only job? Are you happy?
25. How did you and your husband meet?
26. Where did you and your husband get married?
27. What does your husband do for a living?
28. Do you guys want anymore kids?
29. If you were to have more kids, would you prefer a boy or girl?
Merry Christmas everyone! I know today’s a very important holiday but I wanted to quickly share a few of my favorite pictures from our family photoshoot. Taking these pictures with Cohen was definitely not the easiest thing in the world but I will forever cherish them because they perfectly depict him at this age; curious, always on his feet, exploring anything and everything. Pictures have always been so important to me and I’m so glad we’ll have these ones in Arizona forever. I hope you all have some very happy holidays and a fabulous new year! xo, Missy