It’s Cyber Monday! The biggest online shopping day of the year! Now’s the time to grab those great style finds or gifts you’ve been eyeing lately! Snatch them up now from the comfort of your own bed or even at your dest at work, getting all your Christmas shopping done today! There are some really good deals out there and I have rounded up a few of the very best below! View Post
Great news! Many of my favorite retailers have started their Black Friday sales early this year! I’ve had my eye on a great bag so I couldn’t resist taking advantage of the Tory Burch Sale, snagging this bag at 30% off an already discounted price! Grab one too with code THANKS! Be sure to check out the other sales listed down below! I promise, you won’t want to miss these!
14 Fabulous Black Friday Sales
- Old Navy & GAP – Early access 50% off everything with code EARLY (favorite place to shop!)
- ASOS – Up to 60% off casual looks with code BLESSED (my favorite for blanket scarves!)
- J.Crew – Get 30% off full priced items, 40% off sale with code HOLIDAY (closet staples!)
- J.Crew Factory – 50% off everything with code SHOPGIFTS
- Nordstrom – New sale items, plus they are price matching!
- Madewell – Get 25% off your entire purchase with code CALMDOWN
- Tory Burch – Spend $250, receive 30% off with code THANKS
- Kate Spade – Surprise Sale up to 70% off
- COACH – Get 20% off up to $250, 25% off $250-$500, 30% off $500+, code THANKS2015
- Rebecca Minkoff – Get 25% off all orders + free shipping + up to 70% off selected styles
- Michael Kors – Get $50 off $250, $125 off $500, $200 off $750 with code GLAM
- Macy’s – Extra 25% off clearance designer handbags, 50% off select juniors clothing, 60% off women’s coats, 50% off women’s sweaters
- Neiman Marcus – Take 20% off sale items
- Shopbop – Spend more than $250 and save 15%, spend $500 and save 20%, spend $1,000 and save 25% with code GOBIG15
All images via Pinterest
When the weather dips cooler, a blanket scarfs works wonders to keep you warm. It’s perfect for date night when you have to walk a short distance from the car to the restaurant or movie theater and even doubles as blanket once you get inside! It seems… View Post
Transitioning a Summer dress into Fall is a great way to keep your favorite pieces on repeat. Adding a cozy cardigan over a sleeveless dress is a simple way to add warmth and style to a otherwise basic look. Pairing it with… View Post
White denim is an easy way to dress up an otherwise casual outfit. Forget the rule that says you shouldn’t wear white after Labor Day. Pairing white… View Post
I honestly never thought I’d wear overalls after graduating from the 9th grade. They’re back as a trendy piece though and even though they are harder to wear now that I’m older, it doesn’t mean that you have to skip out on them altogether. When shopping for overalls, look for a pair that’s slim in the legs because it’ll look more modern and feminine. I like matching this distressed pair with heels because it helps them feel dressier while steering clear from feeling too much like a kid.
Hair / Sunnies / ‘Heat Wave’ Lipstick / Shirt / AEO Overalls (similar) / Watch / Bag / Lulu Heels (similar)
Denim Overalls : Photos by JessaKae
I love transitioning my favorite Summer pieces for the cooler Fall weather. I actually purchased this sleeveless dress for our trip to Hawaii but when it didn’t arrive in time I wasn’t able to wear it. After we returned home, however, I discovered how easy it was to throw on a cute cardigan and my favorite pair of knee-high boots making it perfect for running errands in the crisp, cool weather here.
Half up Dutch braids / Emma Sunglasses / MAC ‘Please Me’ Lipstick / Bauble Bar Necklace / J.Crew Cardigan / Old Navy Dress / Fossil ‘Stella’ Watch / Coach Bag / Frye ‘Melissa’ Boots
Dressing for Fall photos by JessaKae
Red is such a great color to wear during the Fall. There are so many different shades of red too that it’s wearable for nearly everyone. I love wearing red because it makes me feel more dressed up than any other color. It adds such a fun pop to your ensemble especially when it’s paired with a bright red lip; then it’s a thousand times better too!
Top Knot (half up) / Emma Sunglasses / MAC ‘Ruby Woo’ Lipstick / BaubleBar Necklace / Lush Shift Dress (worn as shirt) / Fossil ‘Stella’ Watch / AG Jeans / Coach Bag / Lulu Heels (similar)
Pop of Red Photos by JessaKae