This floral maternity dress is something I received recently from Pink Blush Maternity. Along with this comfy cardigan, it is the perfect fit for my growing bump. I am absolutely obsessed with everything over at Pink Blush because they offer such a wide variety of patterned pieces that I can’t help resist but snatch up. They had a light blue and peach version of this dress for the summer months and now there is a navy blue option and maroon one too! I have been filling my closet with their pieces because they are all so darn cute and the perfect fit for pregnancy. If you haven’t checked them out yet head on over there because I promise you won’t be disappointed!
SUNGLASSES: Amazon | LIPSTICK: MAC ‘Creme Cup’ | NECLACE: Stella & Dot c/o | DRESS: PinkBlushMaternity c/o | CARDIGAN: PinkBlushMaternity c/o | TIGHTS: Nordstrom | BOOTS: old; similar, similar | HAIR: Inverted Fishtail Headband Braid
Top 10 Maternity Must Haves
- Bump Nest Pregnancy Pillow – As I’ve moved from the second trimester into the third I have found sleeping to be more of a struggle. I love sleeping smashed on my side or on my back and with a growing bump that was basically impossible. Once I received a pregnancy pillow from bump nest it made sleeping so much easier. I love the support it offers my neck and shoulders, and how soft it is. The fabric is creamy smooth so it literally feels like sleeping on a cloud. Everyone needs this thing pregnant or not!
- CamelBak Eddy Water Bottle – One of the strangest things about being pregnant is how much I crave water. The coldest ice water I can find is constantly a necessity so having a cute and convenient waterfall bottle is definitely a must. This glass bottle is perfect because it doesn’t retain odors or tastes and is easily washable.
- Gap Maternity Tee Shirts – One of the first things I outgrew were my favorite cotton tee shirts. Finding a great maternity tee became essential and these from Gap are absolutely perfect. They are great for layering under sweaters and cardigans or wearing on their own. They have a hint of stretch so they grow with you throughout the entire pregnancy.
- RMS Beauty Raw Coconut Cream – Another strange thing about pregnancy is how itchy your skin becomes. I lay in bed at night and get random spasms of itching. One remedy for this is making sure my skin is always moisturized. I love using coconut oil because it smells amazing and is more moisturizing than an average lotion.
- Panty Liners – This may be something nobody ever talks about. It’s definitely something that took me by surprise but there always tends to be a little extra something down there. I find that using panty liners really helps me stay clean and hygienic throughout the day.
- Vanity Fair Full Coverage Underwire Bra – The first thing that changed when I found out I was pregnant were the twins. They felt big and heavy and it became painful to wear a padded bra. I remember the first time I put it on because it felt like heaven and I immediately wished I hadn’t waited so long to upgrade.
- Maternity Cable-Knit Sweater – Taking the plunge and buying maternity clothes has been the best decision I ever made. You quickly outgrow your regular clothes and there is nothing worse than putting on a shirt or sweater that doesn’t fully cover the bump. These sweaters from Old Navy are great because they fit perfectly, are comfortable, and are completely affordable.
- Full-Panel Skinny Jeans – My first pair of maternity jeans were low-panel jeans and they were so uncomfortable to wear I slightly panicked thinking I wouldn’t be able to wear jeans during my entire pregnancy. Finally I opted for a pair of full-panel jeans and it was absolute heaven. The stretchy panel goes straight over the bump and you literally forget you are even pregnant.
- Maternity Dresses – Dresses are extremely convenient during pregnancy because there aren’t any weird seams or uncomfortable bands that hit at awkward places. I am not a fan of maxi dresses so finding a dress that stopped at the knee became a necessity. I love these from Old Navy because they cover the bump, come in cute patterns, and are long enough for every day.
- J.Crew Shearling Scuffs – Now that winter is here, I love having a cozy pair of slippers to wear whenever I get a chill. Not to mention the extra bit of padding on my feet helps with carrying around this added weight as well.