Crystal statement stud earrings are making a come back this Spring. These pink and blue crystal pair and this gold and rhinestone set I recently made would be a perfect addition to glam up any outfit and now here’s a third pair to try out. These are easier to make because the main portion of the studs were already put together but are hands down the simplest way to elevate any look. One thing to keep in mind, skip the bold necklace when you are dashing about town in these lovely gems!
What you will need:
- E6000 Glue
- 2 crystal studded pendants
- 2 earring backs
Step 1: Squeeze out a bit of glue onto a paper towel or plate.
Step 2: Dip a toothpick into the glue and swipe it over the back side of the pendant.
Step 3: Carefully line up the earring back and place it over the glue.
Step 4: Ensure the earring back is flat against the pendant.
Step 5: Repeat the same steps for the other earring.
Step 6: Let them set for a few hours to ensure the glue is dry before wearing.
See the tutorial on Pinterest!
Follow Melissa Cook (Missy Sue Blog)’s board Hair Tutorials on Pinterest.
A cinnamon and nutmeg face scrub is exactly what your skin is congested or just needs a little bit of extra love. A face mask is a great way to give it a boost. This simple face scrub uses all natural ingredients that can be found at any grocery store. The spices offer your face a deep cleanse and leave you feeling radiant.
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg
1. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Gently massage the scrub onto your face.
3. Keep the mask on for 10 minutes (it can stay on longer if needed).
4. Rinse the mask off with water while exfoliating the skin with your fingers.
5. Repeat 2-3 times a week for best results
How each ingredient helps:
- Honey: Honey is a natural moisturizing agent that helps attracts moisture to your skin to prevent dry skin.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon helps reduce the bacteria on the surface of the skin and aids in the prevention of blemishes. It also stimulates the skin by drawing blood, oxygen and other nutrients to the surface, revitalizing the skin and leaving you glowing!
- Nutmeg: Nutmeg helps reduce blemishes while exfoliating the skin and removing blackhead.