I know it’s past Thanksgiving which means it’s officially the Christmas season but I wanted to quickly share one last fall inspired makeup look.
Recently, I got a hold of the Urban Decay Naked Heat palette and was so obsessed with all of shades in the palette that I couldn’t resist creating this look warm toned complexion. This is a really simple makeup look that can easily be worn during the day especially with a more neutral lip.
As always, be sure to let me know what you think down below in the comment sections! Thanks so much for watching! xoxo, Missy
Easy Everyday Fall Makeup Supplies:
- Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade ‘Taupe’
- Tarte Shape Tape ‘Fair’
- Urban Decay Naked Heat – Ounce, Chase, Sauced, Lumbre
- L’Oreal Super Slim Eye liner
- L’Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara
- Andrea Strip Lashes #53
- It Cosmetics Tightline Mascara