If the ponytail is your go-to hairstyle of choice then you’ll love this triple wrapped ponytail. It might seem complicated but is so much easier than it looks. Ponytails never go out of style and this one is both quick and easy to do – perfect for school mornings or simply when you are hurrying out the door! Check out the tutorial below and let me know your thoughts in the comments below.
Triple Wrapped Ponytail Supplies:
- Rattail comb
- 5 Elastic bands
- Medium-hold hairspray
Triple Wrapped Ponytail Instructions:
- Step 1 / Start by dividing off a section of hair at the temples and tie it off with an elastic band.
- Step 2 / Then pick up a small section above both ears. Bring them together towards the right side of the head and tie them together with a second elastic band.
- Step 3 / Next pick up two new sections underneath the previous and bring them together towards the left side of the head. Then tie them off with a third elastic band.
- Step 4 / Then pick up two new sections on each side of the head, tie them together towards the right side underneath the previous section.
- Step 5 / Pick up the last two sections from the nape of the neck and tie them together towards the left side of the head.
- Step 6 / Take the last section and flip the ends around the elastic band to create little twists on the sides.
- Step 7 / Now go back over each section and make sure the elastics are hidden underneath the hair.
- Step 8 / Then set the style with a medium-hold hairspray.