If you’ve been stuck in a hairstyle rut then you are going to love this triple bubble ponytail. It’s simple and stylish and works even better on second or third day hair. This can definitely be done in under 10 minutes so even if you’ve got a super busy day you can still have cute hair! My favorite thing is that it would work so great as a workout/gym hairstyle too! Keep it in and run right out afterwards to get your errands done, double win!
Triple Bubble Ponytail Supplies:
- Paddle brush
- 8 Hair elastics
- 1″ Curling iron
Triple Bubble Ponytail Instructions:
- Step 1 / Brush through the hair to remove any tangles. Divide off a section of hair at the crown and tie it off with a clear elastic band. Cover the elastic band with a section of hair and secure it with another band.
- Step 2 / Pick up a new section of hair and tie it to the first ponytail.
- Step 3 / Gently pull on the hair between the two elastic bands to create the first bubble of the ponytail. Take a small section from the ponytail, covering the elastic band, and tying it with a second elastic.
- Step 4 / Pick up the remaining hair and combine it with the previous ponytail. Tie it all together with another elastic.
- Step 5 / Now carefully pull on the edges to make the second bubble bigger so it’s easier to see. Then wrap a small section of hair around the elastic band and tie a second elastic over it.
- Step 6 / Tie another elastic band over the ponytail a few inches down to create the last bubble. Pull on the edges to make the bubble a little bigger. Then wrap a section of hair around the elastic and tie a second elastic over the top.