The pull-through braid is about to be your new favorite braid. It’s so easy because get this, it’s not actually a braid. I know, it completely changes the braiding game because you can master it faster than any “braid” you’ve ever seen. If you love this style then you won’t want to miss the French braid version and the Half Up version or even the 3 Strand version! Happy January, anybody else ready to hibernate until Spring? xo, Missy
Pull Through Side Braid Supplies:
Pull Through Side Braid Instructions:
- Step 1 / Brush through the hair and then bring all over the left shoulder. Then split it into two equal halves tying a hair elastic over the top half.
- Step 2 / Take a small section of hair from the top ponytail and wrap it around the elastic band, securing it with another elastic. Then wrap the bottom ponytail with a second elastic band.
- Step 3 / Take the top ponytail and split it in half.
- Step 4 / Bring the bottom ponytail between the top ponytail, combining the two separated sections together underneath.
- Step 5 / Wrap a hair elastic band over the divided section that’s now underneath.
- Step 6 / Take the top ponytail and split it in half again.
Step 7 / Wrap the two sections around the bottom ponytail, combining them back together again.
- Step 8 / Tie the two sections back together with another hair elastic.
- Step 9 / Split the top ponytail again into two equal halves.
- Step 10 / Bring the bottom ponytail up in between the split top ponytail.
- Step 11 / Tie the two split sections together again with another elastic band.
- Step 12 / Go back over the braid and pull on the sides to make the braid bigger and more full.