Soft Prom Makeup

prom-makeup-tutorial-msbIt’s prom season and no better time than to feature a soft makeup look that is perfect for the occasion. This look is more on the neutral side with pink and light brown tones and is definitely daytime wearable. I would wear it any day of the week and think it would look great for any occasion. Let me know what you think and whether you’d love to see more makeup tutorials in the future!

Soft Prom Makeup Products List

Eyes:

Eye Brushes:

Get 10% off Sigma Brushes with code SIGMA2016

Face:

Face Brushes

Lips

prom-makeup-tutorial

1. hopiebear
    April 28, 2016 / 10:52 AM

This is so so lovely! Yes, I would love to see more makeup tutorials! I love your hairstyles and makeup, Missy! I love to do hair, and wish that you could teach me more. I had a question, how come your hair is so easy to part and you can just pick up pieces easily and they look natural, if you know what I mean. lol I hope I make sense!

• May 16, 2016 / 9:47 PM

Thank you! I think it may just be from practicing all the time. I’m pretty familiar with where I want my part and how each piece should come in. It’s not always though and I’m sure it’s just all the practice I do (:

2. Jessica
    April 27, 2016 / 12:35 PM

L O V E it! I’m not going to prom (been there, done that haha!) But my husband has a formal award banquet for his work coming up around that time and this makeup tutorial will be perfect for it. I love your blog and seeing your hair tutorials (I stalk your Instagram photos all the time!), but I also like seeing your makeup and style posts as well. Great job :)

3. April 27, 2016 / 8:24 AM

• April 27, 2016 / 11:30 AM

Thank you, Hope! (: I think it might just be from practicing so much! I’m honestly not quite sure but thank you! <3

• hopiebear
        April 28, 2016 / 10:54 AM

Your welcome! Thanks for replying. lol
        I thought the comment wasn’t going through but of something with the internet so their might be another at the top! sorry lol God bless. Btw, Cohen is ADORABLE!

• Shyanna Cain
        May 4, 2016 / 8:00 AM

My senior prom is on Saturday and i have a short red dress, I really needed a good makeup tutorial, thank you so much!