Valentine’s Day is this weekend and the perfect opportunity to try out a new makeup look. I love wearing pinks and reds on V-day and this year decided to create a fun makeup look that mixes light and dark pinks with deep plum. Go bold with a bright lip or pair it down with a soft nude. Either way, I hope you have a fabulous Valentine’s Day with the ones you love most!
Valentine’s Day Makeup Supplies:
- MAC Prep + Prime
- MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- Sigma Warm Neutrals Palette
- Sigma E25 Blending Brush
- Sigma E40 Tapered Blending Brush
- Sigma E30 Pencil Brush
- Sigma E20 Short Shader Brush
- Mary Kay Liner in MK Deep Brown
- Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara
- Andrea Strip Lashes in #15
Valentine’s Day Makeup Instructions:
- Step 1 / Pick up a light brown or tan eyeshadow and lightly dust it into the crease as a transition shade. I am using ‘Cinnamon’ from the Sigma Warm Neutrals palette and the Sigma E25 Blending brush.
- Step 2 / Using a pencil brush, carefully trace a deep pink shade into the outer v and inner v. I am using ‘Optimistic’ and the Sigma E30 pencil brush.
- Step 3 / Next, using a dark pink or plum shade, deepen the inside of the out v to add a bit of dimension. This shade is ‘Russet’ from the Sigma palette. Then blend out the edges with the Sigma tapered blending brush.
- Step 4 / Then pat ‘Oyster Sand’ or a light pink shade over the entire lid.
- Step 5 / Bring the ‘Russet’ shade down to the outer edge of the lower lashline.
- Step 6 / Then blend it out with ‘Cozy’ or a soft taupe color use a smudge brush.
- Step 7 / Line the upper waterline with a dark brown eyeliner.
- Step 8 / Finish with two coats of mascara (I used Smashbox Full Exposure mascara) and your favorite lashes. I am wearing Andrea Lashes in #15.