Bohemian Arrowhead Braid is a fun and edgy way to add a bit of punch to your everyday curls. This hairstyle features four braids that are intertwined to create an arrowhead design. It might… look a little tricky at first but once you see how it’s broken down into steps you’ll love recreating this style for any day of the week!
Bohemian Arrowhead Braid Supplies:
Bohemian Arrowhead Braid Instructions:
- Step 1 /Pick up a 1″ section of hair on the left side of the part, near the hair line, and braid it into a single braid. Then tie off the end with an elastic band.
- Step 2 / Repeat the previous step, creating a braid on the right side of the head.
- Step 3 / Bring the two braids around the back of the head and tie them together with another elastic band. Remove the bands from the individual braids. Wrap a small piece of hair around the band and secure it with another elastic.
- Step 4 / Pick up a new 1″ section of hair underneath the braid on the left side. Braid the section until it’s behind the left ear.
- Step 5 / Separate off a small section of hair from the first braided section and bring it into the braid. The style is similar to creating a french braid or dutch braid but we’ll only be adding in hair to the top of the braid.
- Step 6 / Continue the braid, crossing the bottom section under the middle. Then cross the top section under the middle and bring in a new section of hair from the previously braided portion.
- Step 7 / Continue bringing in small sections of hair until you can no longer reach the braid. I brought in about 5 sections.
- Step 8 / Tie off the end of the braid with a new elastic band.
- Step 9 / Repeat the previous steps, creating a second braid on the right side until the tail of the previously braided section is brought into the braid.
- Step 10 / Tie off the end of the braid with an elastic band.
- Step 11 / Bring the ends of the braids together so it creates a “V” shape and tie them together with another elastic band.
- Step 12 / Remove the bands from the individual braids. Add some curls to the ends of the hair and set the style with a medium-hold hairspray.