Mary Kay® is the official beauty sponsor for Project Runway this season and today I am excited to be sharing the two stunning looks created specifically for the show. These looks are perfect for the woman who loves to change things up. Whether you love a deeper lip for night time or a pretty glow during the day, these two looks are perfect for every day of the week. Fall is right around the corner and these two looks are a perfect way to transition your complexion with a soft rosy cheek, luscious lashes and kissable lips. Make your everyday look glowing and radiant to match the changing season.
Steps to recreate the Sculpted Look:
- Step 1 / Fill in the brows following the natural growth of the hair using the mechanical brow liner.
- Step 2 / Apply Hazelnut Mineral eye color to the highest points of the brows using the Eye Smudger brush to give more color and emphasis.
- Step 3 / Gently brush over the brows with the Brow Gel to set the brows in place.
- Step 4 / Using your ring finger, apply Rosegold Mineral eye color to the lids and blend with the Eye color brush.
- Step 5 / Brush the Crystalline Mineral eye color onto the brow bone to create contrast and highlight.
- Step 6 / Line the upper lashes with black eyeliner to shape the eyes.
- Step 7 / Apply two coats of Lash Love mascara to the lashes.
- Step 8 / Apply Mineral Cheek Color Duo in Juicy Guava to the apples of the cheeks with the Cheek brush and blend it out.
- Step 9 / Next, apply the highlighter shade to brighten the face.
- Step 10 / Trace the lips with True Dimensions Lipstick in Spice ‘N’ Nice.
- Step 11 / Sculpt the lips with Dark Chocolate lip liner and blend inwards.
- Step 12 / Blot the lips with a Beauty Blotter tissue to create a longer lasting semi-matte look.
Steps to recreate the Bronze Glow makeup look:
- Step 1 / Apply the Bronzing powder in Light/Medium with the Powder brush to the high points of the face where the sun would naturally hit the face, creating a sun-kissed look.
- Step 2 / Sweep the Mineral Cheek Duo in Spiced Poppy over the bronzer with the Cheek brush.
- Step 3 / Apply the highlighter shade to the tops of the cheeks for a bit of added shine.
- Step 4 / Use the Eye color brush to apply Amber Blaze and Gold Coast Mineral eye colors to the eyelids.
- Step 5 / Add some warmth to the crease by applying Precious Pink Mineral eye color and blending.
- Step 6 / Line the lashes with Gel eyeliner in Jet Black.
- Step 7 / Coat the lashes with Lash Love Lengthening mascara.
- Step 8 / Add a metallic hint to the lips using the NouriShine Plus Lip Gloss in Beach Bronze.
2 Everyday Looks with Mary Kay®
For more beauty looks and information on Mary Kay® products, you can visit their website, and don’t forget to visit the Mary Kay® Project Runway page! You can also follow Mary Kay® on Facebook, and watch their videos on YouTube!
Which look would you like to try? Leave an answer in the comments below for a chance to win a Mary Kay® prize pack!
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
4. For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 8/31/2015 – 9/27/2015