I recently purchased the Urban Decay Naked2 Basics palette and have been wanting to do a tutorial with it ever since. This is a simple look that is easy to do and perfect for every day.
I admit when this palette came out I told myself I wasn’t going to buy it. Months later it’s sitting in my makeup drawer and I admit, I am loving it. I really enjoy the Naked Basics palette and simply couldn’t resist trying out the Basics2. It’s a great palette for an everyday eye look and I love that all the shadows come in a single, convenient compact.
If you love this look then check out my Simple, Everyday Eye makeup using the first Naked Basics.
Easy Everyday Eye Makeup
- Step 1 / With a flat eyeshadow brush, sweep Skimp over the entire eye lid.
- Step 2 / Brush Frisk into the crease as the transition area.
- Step 3 / Blend the top of Frisk with a little bit of Stark.
- Step 4 / Use a pencil brush to apply Cover to the lower portion of the crease to define it along with the outer V.
- Step 5 / Apply eyeliner to the lashline and blend it out with Primal and a flat eyeliner brush.
- Step 6 / Finish off the look by filling in the eyebrows. I am using L’Oreal Brow Stylist.
- Step 7 / Apply blush to the apples of the cheeks. I used a combination of MAC Peaches and NARS Orgasm.
- Step 8 / For highlighter, apply MAC Soft ‘n Gentle to the cheek bones.
- Step 9 / Apply lip liner and lipstick over the entire lips. I am using MAC ‘In Anticipation’ liner and MAC ‘Please Me’ lipstick.
- Step 10 / Set everything with MAC Fix+.