Ipsy Glam Bag is a great way to grow your makeup collection for only $10 a month! I look forward to getting them in the mail because there is always something I love in each one. Each bag comes with full size or deluxe-sized products in a super cute makeup bag. March’s theme was floral for Spring and the cute blue, floral bag is definitely one of my new favorites.
Ipsy Glam Bag Review March 2015
- Boo-Boo Cover-Up Concealer in Medium: This product works as a great concealer. It applies smoothly and covers up well. It didn’t have medium listed on it’s packaging so I wasn’t sure of the shade. I normally use a “Light” shade so I didn’t think this would work for me but somehow the medium isn’t too dark.
- NYX Cosmetics Butter Lipstick in Pops: I was really hesitant about this lipstick at first but then when I tried it out absolutely fell in love. It goes on satiny smooth and looks like the perfect nude. It’s a great neutral with a hint of pink/mauve; definitely a lipstick I will reach for again and again.
- Pur-lisse Beauty, Pur-delicate Cleanser: This is a gentle cleanser that soothes and tones the skin. I am not a huge fan of receiving cleanser samples because I never remember to use them up. Somehow they seem like more of an inconvenience to only use once or twice.
- Gilchrist and Soames London Collection Body Lotion: This is a luxurious, moisturizer with nutrient-rich oils to heal and protect the skin. I wasn’t too excited about this because I am literally swimming in lotions. I need to clean out my beauty cabinet because I have too many. Receiving one more to add to my “collection” wasn’t too exciting.
- Vintage by Jessica Liebeskind, Illuminating Face Highlighter: This is a really pretty highlighter that looks gorgeous on the skin. It has a pink undertone so it pairs better with pink blushes instead of corals or peaches. Something I have to remember whenever I want to wear it. It’s created to be worn on top of fresh, dewy skin or as a delicate highlight over pretty blush delivering a diamond-like finish to the skin. Highlighter is always a plus in my book.