TMI Tag

tmi-tag-video

I was cleaning out my computer the other day and came across this old video, TMI Tag. I made it a year ago and really enjoyed making it but when it came time to post it, I completely chickened out. It’s been collecting dust on my hard drive ever since.

It’s easy to be the girl who just does hair but really stepping out there and showing a more personal side has always been a little scary. I love having this video as a fun trip down memory lane so I decided to take a leap and step out from behind the “hair.”

I have gotten a few requests recently to post a Q&A video. I think if this goes well then I could possibly do one of those next. Let me know and I hope you enjoy this one!

Comments

1. April 24, 2015 / 12:11 AM

I loved getting to know more about Melissa! Seeing your hair videos are the highlight of my day, but this was definitely a favorite because you opened up and told us more about yourself. Helps us to relate :) would absolutely love to see more of these.

2. April 17, 2015 / 1:03 PM

Loved watching it! Nice to get to know more about you. You have the cutest laugh! Love Mexican food too and agree with you about nicely dressed guys and have also wanted to travel to Greece since SOTTP :-)

3. March 28, 2015 / 8:27 PM

You have such a sweet voice! Cute video :)

4. March 27, 2015 / 10:25 PM

Loooved it! super fun! Glad you posted it.

5. lady heavenly
    March 27, 2015 / 7:08 PM

Hi Missy, I loved this video. This allows learning to better know you. You are sweet and very cute. I love your universe and all that you do. Thank you for taking the time to answer me when I commented on insta your pretty pictures (https://instagram.com/lady_heavenly/)

see you soon β™₯

6. Suzanne
    March 27, 2015 / 4:28 PM

You set things straight*

7. Suzanne
    March 27, 2015 / 4:16 PM

Loved it to. I thought so differently about you but you said things straight. I really like your answers. Also love mexican food as wel and i will travel to Greece this summer!

8. Katie Cropper
    March 27, 2015 / 10:29 AM

I love this video! It’s awesome to know more about your personality.