Let’s get real. I love makeup. I really do. I love getting ready in the mornings and hate leaving the house without it on. I don’t always wear a full face of all-out everything but a little touching up everyday is totally necessary in my book.
So I bring you my simple everyday eye makeup. I literally wear this every. single. day. Sometimes I forego the lashes or skimp on the darker crease color but this look is perfect for day and night and the lip shade can easily be switched for a bright pink or deep red depending on the mood. Hope you love it!
Simple Everyday Eye Makeup
- Step 1 / With the Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette, place the WOS shade all over the eye lid.
- Step 2 / Take the shade Naked 2 from the same palette and place it in the crease as the transition color.
- Step 3 / For the highlight shade, place Venus on the brow bone and follow down the eyebrow.
- Step 4 / Bring the Naked 2 shade along the lower lash line and connect it to the crease color on the top lid.
- Step 5 / Use a pencil brush to define the crease with the shade Faint 2, bringing it down onto the lower lash line just slightly and blend it with a fluffy brush.
- Step 6 / With a flat eyeliner brush, brush Faint 2 along the lash line in place of eyeliner.
- Step 7 / Coat the lashes with mascara. I am using one from Mary Kay.
- Step 8 / Apply false lashes, I love Andrea Strip Lashes in #53.
- Step 9 / Apply Tarte ‘Natural Beauty’ blush on the apples of the cheeks.
- Step 10 / Add a bit of highlight with Tiki by Hard Candy.
- Step 11 / For lips, trace and fill in the lips with MAC ‘In Anticipation’ lip liner.
- Step 12 / Then apply MAC ‘Please Me.’
- Step 13 / Finish off the look with MAC Fix+.