Ipsy Glam Bag is a monthly beauty and makeup subscription box. Each month you get full size or deluxe-sized products, plus a cute makeup bag. I think it’s one of the best value beauty subscriptions and a great way to build out your makeup collection on the cheap!
Ipsy Glam Bag Review February 2015
Here’s what came this month:
- ModelCo Blush Cheek Powder in Peach Bellini – I was most excited for this because I knew right off it was something I would wear. It looked like a cinnamon color and goes on very pigmented. One swipe is all I needed and it looks like a bright coral red on my cheeks.
- NYX Slim Eye Pencil in Silver Shimmer – I was least excited about this product because I have a warm skin tone so silvers are not a good match for me. It seems like they always send out silver eyeliner and purple eyeshadow. It’s frustrating, I don’t lie.
- City Color Creamy Lip Stain in Flirtini – I was super curious about this because of the bright colored tube. It’s a stain but is highly pigmented and comes out really thick. The shade is more of a “fun” shade which I don’t usually wear day-to-day but love for tutorials so I’ll definitely be wearing this.
- Mitchell and Peach Floral No. 1 Fine Radiance Face Oil – I was curious about this face oil because I’ve never really used one before. Since having Cohen though my skin has switched back to being on the dry side so I was anxious to see how this would work. Turns out, it absorbs quickly and is very moisturizing. I’m not sure about the scent though; something to get used to maybe.
- Eva NYC Up All Night Volumizing Spray – I was really excited about this too because I’ve never used a texture spray that I really love. It can be used on damp or dry hair which is nice and it smells wonderful too!