Some days I simply don’t feel like putting on a full face of makeup. People think I am crazy anyways for even wearing makeup while taking care of a newborn but that is a topic for another day.
I really love makeup and wearing a full-coverage look most days. Of course, there are those few occasions when Cohen is up before the sun or especially fussy throughout the morning and putting on makeup is really the last thing on my mind.
So on those rare days when a friend drops by or I will be running out to handle a few errands I take it easy and wear a simpler makeup look with fewer products.
This particular look could be classified as “no makeup, makeup” but I like to think of it as my refresher face. I am wearing some makeup but just so I look awake and alive instead of exhausted with a newborn.
Fresh Face 5 Minute Makeup Tutorial
- Smashbox Hydrating Primer
- Dermablend Cover Creme
- MAC Mineralize Concealer
- Bare Minerals Original Powder Foundation
- MAC Bronzing Powder ‘Matte Bronze’
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush ‘Natural Beauty’
- Benefit ‘High Beam’
- MAC Fix+
Eyes, Brows, & Lips
- Estee Lauder Sumptuous Bold Mascara
- MAC Omega Eyeshadow
- Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara
- MAC Lipliner ‘Dervish’
- Sigma Concealer Brush
- Real Techniques Foundation Brush
- Sigma Powder Brush
- Sigma Contour Brush
- Sigma Blending Brush
- Real Techniques Brow Brush
- Bare Minerals Flawless Face Brush