The Mary Kay® All American Girl makeup look is perfect for the woman who loves things girly, whether that means a pinch of color on your cheeks or a kiss of apricot on your lips. With spring right around the corner, it’s the best time to bring our bright colors and pretty pastels. It’s the perfect season to warm of your complexion with a soft rosy cheek, luscious lashes and kissable lips. Step into gorgeous, with this classic girl next door look. Make your everyday look rosy and radiant to match the season. As I looked through the products and tested them out, I was so excited about how creamy the eyeshadow was, how smooth the liner applied, and the sparkles in the lip gloss that I knew would be perfect for everyday. I have been transitioning back into wearing a pretty pink gloss and felt it would be perfect for my spring beauty routine. This look was effortless and easily replicated. I swept the cream eyeshadow on my lids before patting the mineral eyeshadow color over the top. Then I applied the liner to my lash line and loved how creamy smooth it was. It didn’t tug or pull on my skin. Next, I added a few swipes of the Mary Kay® mascara to my lashes. This mascara worked great for lengthening and separating my lashes. I swept a hint of blush on the apples of my cheeks. Then to finish off the look, applied a few dabs of lip gloss for the perfect spring look! Follow these steps to get your own All American Girl look with Mary Kay®!
- Step 1 / Start by sweeping the Mary Kay® cream eye color in Pale Blush over the entire eyelid, keeping it below the crease.
- Step 2 / Next, apply the eyeshadow shade Precious Pink Moonstone over the cream color.
- Step 3 / Carefully line the upper lash line with the Mary Kay® liner.
- Step 4 / Swipe a few coats of the mascara on the top and bottom lash line.
- Step 5 / Sweep a bit of Strawberry Cream blush onto the apples of the cheeks.
- Step 6 / Finish with a swipe of lip gloss in the shade Fancy Nancy.
Products Used for the Merry Berry Look with Mary Kay:
- Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color in Pale Blush
- Mary Kay® Mineral Eye Color in Precious Pink
- Mary Kay® Eyeliner in Deep Brown
- Mary Kay Lash Love Lengthening Mascara
- Mary Kay® Mineral Cheek Color in Strawberry Cream
- Mary Kay® Lip Gloss in Fancy Nancy
To see how to recreate this look visit the Mary Kay® website and don’t forget to view the other two looks: Queen of Country and Boho Beauty! Then leave a comment below letting me know which look you like best to be entered for a chance to win a Mary Kay® gift basket!
Brought to you by Mary Kay. All opinions are my own.
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
4. For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 3/30/2015 – 4/30/2015