Tomorrow is Valentine’s Day and the perfect opportunity to pull out that pretty red lip or favorite pink eyeshadow! Maybe both! I love getting all dolled up and this holiday is not only the perfect excuse but a great chance to pull out all the stops for that special someone. Whether you are going out for dinner or staying in, getting all dressed up is always fun. Try out this soft pink and gold look and see what kind of reaction you can get out of your guy this weekend!
Valentines Day Makeup Tutorial
- Step 1 / With MAC Sculpt and a blending brush, sweep the color into the crease to create a transition shade for the other shadows.
- Step 2 / Next, take Undiscovered, a pretty gold shade, from the Lorac Unzipped palette and place this on the lid, from the inner corner to the center of the lid.
- Step 3 / Using MAC Swish, brush this color on the outer 1/3 of the lid, bringing the color gently into the crease and intensifying it in the outer edge.
- Step 4 / Use Undercover, a soft pink shade from the Lorac Unzipped palette, on the brow bone as the highlight and on the very inner corner of each eye.
- Step 5 / From the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette, apply Faint to the lash line creating a soft cat eye.
- Step 6 / Apply a few coats of your favorite mascara. I am using Estee Lauder Sumptuous Bold mascara.
- Step 7 / Then apply a few swipes of your favorite pink blush. This is Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Flush.
- Step 8 / Now apply a few strokes of Benefit High Beam and blend it in with a few pats of your ring finger.
- Step 9 / Apply MAC lip liner in Naked all over the lips.
- Step 10 / Finish with MAC lipstick in Peach Blossom.