A subtle smokey eye that is wearable during the day always makes a girl feel a little bit more glam. This look is perfect when you feel like trying something new. It is only a few steps though and only requires three shades of eyeshadow. As simple as you can get for a gorgeous smokey eye.
Soft Smokey Eye Tutorial
- Step 1 / Apply Be a Bombshell eye base to the lids and up to the crease.
- Step 2 / Apply Sidecar from the Naked Palette over the lid and blend it up into the crease slightly.
- Step 3 / Next, apply the shade Naked from the Naked Palette to the crease, blending the edge of the previous shadow as well.
- Step 4 / Trace the Naked shade under the lower lashes as well and blend well.
- Step 5 / Trace a thin cat eye using Maybelline’s gel liner.
- Step 6 / Apply your favorite mascara, I am using Estee Lauder Lash Doubling mascara.
- Step 7 / Finish the look with your favorite lipstick; this shade is MAC Creme Cup.