Fall is the perfect chance to change up your look and this Merry Berry Look with Mary Kay® will show you a few tips to help you along. With the cooler weather settling in, it’s the time of year when chunky sweaters come out and boots are dusted off. With the holiday’s right around the corner, it’s the season to go for gorgeous! Deep berry lips paired with sparkly eyes is a great look that is perfect for any party. Take a chance trying something new, stepping away from the traditional beauty look with this great one from Mary Kay®. When I first opened up these products I was so excited to test them out and see what they were like. I am a newbie when it comes to Mary Kay® and wasn’t quite sure what to expect! When I saw the deep red lip liner and lip gloss I was beyond excited to see what look I could come up with. I have been completely in love with wearing a deep lip this season and knew it would fit right into my current beauty repertoire.
This look was quick and can easily be replicated. I started with the eye shadow which had tremendous color payoff and showed up very well. Next up, I applied the liner and couldn’t believe how smooth it was. It didn’t tug or pull on my lid at all as I applied it. Then I applied the Mary Kay® mascara which was great for lengthening and separating my lashes with only two coats. The lip liner is creamy as well and a gorgeous berry, red shade. Top it off with a dab of lip gloss and it is the perfect Fall lip. Lastly, I swept a hint of blush on the apples of my cheeks to finish off the look!
Follow these steps to get your own Merry Berry Look with Mary Kay®!
- Step 1 / Start by sweeping the Mary Kay® eye shadow in Granite over the entire eyelid, keeping it below the crease. Bring the shade down onto the lower lash line and blend, keeping it in the outer fourth.
- Step 2 / Next, apply the shade Moonstone to the inner corners of the eyelids.
- Step 3 / Then sweep it directly under the brow bones.
- Step 4 / Sweep a hint of the eye shadow Coal in the outer “v” gently blending it along the crease. Blend the shade down slightly onto the lash line to connect the top and bottom.
- Step 5 / Carefully line the upper lash line with the Mary Kay® liner.
- Step 6 / Swipe a few coats of the mascara on the top and bottom lash line.
- Step 7 / Then line the lips and fill them in with lip liner.
- Step 8 / Swipe on the NEW Sparkle Berry lip gloss and carefully blend the colors together.
- Step 9 / Finish off the look by sweeping a bit of blush onto the apples of the cheeks.
Products Used for the Merry Berry Look with Mary Kay:
- Mary Kay® Mineral Eye Color – Granite
- Mary Kay® Mineral Eye Color – Moonstone
- Mary Kay® Mineral Eye Color – Coal
- Mary Kay® Eyeliner – Black
- Mary Kay® Lip Liner – Plum
- Mary Kay® NouriShine Plus® Lip Gloss – Sparkle Berry
Visit Mary Kay® today and leave a comment below telling me which look you like the best. You will automatically be entered into a drawing for a chance to win a $100 VISA Gift Card, plus a collection of Mary Kay® products + some beauty essentials!
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
4. For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 72 hours to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 11/17/2014 – 12/21/2014.