French Braid Ponytail is the perfect way to pump up your pony.
I love wearing mohawk styled braids so this French braid is right up my alley. It starts high on the head so the ponytail sits at the perfect level.
It’s a great way to add a bit of interest to a regular ponytail, which I find myself wearing much too often recently, and love how this is still fancy enough for the office but perfect for the weekends too.
French Braid Ponytail:
- Begin by separating out a section of hair from the corners of the forehead and back towards the crown.
- Back comb the hair slightly to create a bit of volume.
- Divide the hair into three sections for the French Braid.
- Cross the side strands over the middle, left side then right side.
- Cross the left side over and bring in a section from the front of the face, adding it in.
- Cross the right side over, bringing in a section of hair, and adding it in.
- Continue braiding until it reaches ear level.
- Then bring the rest of the hair up into a ponytail.
- Tie it off with a clear elastic band.
- Smooth down any flyaways with hair spray.
- Take a small piece of hair from under the ponytail.
- Wrap it around the elastic band to hide it.
- Hold it in place by pinning the strand with a hair pin, pushing it up into the ponytail.
Then spin around for erryone to see! Love you girl! Thanks for being a part of these hair adventures with me!