My particular favorites have been:
- Braid 10 – Double Waterfall Braids and Fishtail Bun
- Waterfall and Fishtail French Braids
- Braid 20 – Double Headband Waterfall Braid
- Braid 3 – Double Dutch Braids and Bun
Adding a second braid into an already favorite takes it up a notch, making it slightly different, but on a whole new level. Now there is one more fav to add to the mix and I hope you give it a try!
Waterfall, Dutch, French Braid into Braided Bun Instructions:
- Begin with a deep side part.
- Take a section of hair, right at the top, and divide it intot three pieces.
- Cross the top strand over the middle, then cross the bottom strand over the middle.
- Cross the top strand over the middle and bring in a section of hair.
- Drop down the bottom strand and bring in a small section of hair from right behind the strand, crossing it over the middle in place of the dropped piece.
- Cross the top strand and bring in a section of hair.
- Drop the bottom strand and bring in a section of hair, from behind it, adding it in its place.
- Continue braiding the waterfall braid down to the nape of the neck then continue in a regular style braid til it reaches the end of the hair.
- Tie off the braid with a clear elastic.
- Next, take a section of hair, underneath the waterfall braid, and include the first waterfall strand in the section.
- Divide this section into three parts and begin a dutch braid by crossing the side strands under the middle.
- Continue braiding down, adding the waterfall pieces into the top part.
- When the dutch braid reaches the end, add int the braid from the waterfall and braid the two together, down into a regular braid.
- Tie off the end with an elastic band.
- Next, take a section of hair on the right side and divide it into three sections.
- Begin a french braid, crossing the side strands over the middle and adding in hair to the braid.
- Continue braiding down to the end of the hair, tying off the end with an elastic band.
- Next, take the braided end on the left side and wrap it counter-clockwise into a bun.
- Secure the braid with pins to keep it in place.
- Now, take the braid from the right and wrap it up and around the first bun, in a counter-clockwise motion.
- Secure it with hair pins as well.
- Finish with a few spritzes of hairspray.