Soft and Touchable Curls

Soft and Sexy Curls | MissySue.com

Soft and Touchable Curls are the perfect curls for everyday.

These are my favorite type and the kind I try to achieve each time I curl my hair. Whether it is with a flat iron, smaller barrel, or even a wand, I like my hair to be touchably soft. I think they are the sexiest kind and the ones that AJ loves to run his fingers through. Which, if you ask me, is one of the best things ever, when someone will give you a baby head massage randomly throughout the day.

Soft and Sexy Curls | MissySue.com Soft and Sexy Curls | MissySue.com

1. Olivia Nyerick
    March 29, 2016 / 4:15 PM

Hi Melissa! I love your blog so much! I follow you on Snapchat and Instagram and LOVE your hairstyles. Can you do a video about your haircare routine and the products you use? Thank you so much.
    -Olivia :)

2. Rhiannon
    November 11, 2014 / 9:22 PM

Hi there, what size barrel did you use??

• November 17, 2014 / 12:39 PM

Hi Rihannon – I use a 1 1/4″ barrel

3. Etta
    June 9, 2014 / 1:26 PM

Your blog is amazing! I think I might spend way too much time on here:) Thank you for sharing all your knowledge and for showing tutorials with baby-steps..I think there are so many beauty blogs out there that assume certain things are common knowledge so they skip steps and I always get lost! I couldn’t hear what kind of spray you were using? You said it was from England, but what is the brand and product? Thanks again for sharing so much with us readers!

• June 10, 2014 / 9:23 AM

Thank you, Etta! ((: It’s called Lisap and is a smoothing/heat protectant spray.

4. June 3, 2014 / 3:39 AM

very pretty.
    that’s how i wear my hair most of the time. i do use a smaller barrel curling iron though but as my hair tends to not hold curls too well i get the same effect.