Lip Crayons Craze is everything you need to know about the fun and cute new beauty products that are taking over the beauty industry.
If you are one of those women who believes lipstick is old-fashioned then you can now rejoice with the rejuvenation of a fabulous new find for your lips.
Lip Crayons are easy to apply and offer a sheer finish that leaves your lips feeling fresh.
Here are 6 of my favorite things about Lip Crayons:
- The texture gives the mouth a soft, natural looking appearance.
- They come in a variety of finishes: sheer, opaque, matte, glossy, and as a stain.
- They hydrate like a balm.
- They have a high-shine finish for lip gloss lovers without the sticky layer.
- They are as easy to apply as a lip balm.
- They have twist bottoms so you never need a sharpener.
Get the ombre look easier with lip crayons.
Here are the steps:
1 / Grab your favorite matte-finish crayon or lipstick, I am using NARS Carthage, and trace it over your entire lips.
2 / Next, grab a lip crayon in a darker shade and sweep it along the inner part of the bottom lip; I am using NARS Luxembourg. Make sure to steer clear of the the edges
3 / Gently press your lips together.
Now, you’re ready to dash out the door!
Shop the Look: