Elsa Coronation Hair from Frozen (Disney) is a great hairstyle for everyday!
I am obsessed with the look and love how big the twist is on Elsa herself! I loved both Anna and Elsa from the film, Frozen, and love how the movie turned out at the end when Elsa unfreezes Anna. Not to mention how glad I was when Kristoff won out in the end. I think my favorite character though had to be Olaf and I definitely loved Sven! It is so hard to choose! I may just need to go watch the movie again!
In case you missed it, see the Frozen Elsa Braid Remix too!
Here are the quick steps to achieving the style:
- Begin by parting the hair in a deep side part on the right side of the head.
- Take a section of hair along the part on the heavy side.
- Separate this section into two halves.
- Cross the strand closest to the face over the other strand.
- Now twists the strands once more.
- Take a slice of hair directly behind the twist and bring it forward towards the face.
- Add it into the strand that is in the right hand, closest to the face.
- Now twist this strand over the other so they have swapped places.
- Repeat step 6, bringing in another section of hair and adding it to the strand closest to the face.
- Cross the strands once more creating another twist.
- Continue this way until all the hair has been twisted together.
- Place the hair into a ponytail at the nape of the neck.
- Twist the ponytail and gently loosen the sides to create a messy twist.
- Wrap the hair around the base of the ponytail and pin it in place.
- Finish with some hairspray to smooth down flyaways.