A cinnamon and nutmeg face scrub is exactly what your skin is congested or just needs a little bit of extra love. A face mask is a great way to give it a boost. This simple face scrub uses all natural ingredients that can be found at any grocery store. The spices offer your face a deep cleanse and leave you feeling radiant.
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg
1. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Gently massage the scrub onto your face.
3. Keep the mask on for 10 minutes (it can stay on longer if needed).
4. Rinse the mask off with water while exfoliating the skin with your fingers.
5. Repeat 2-3 times a week for best results
How each ingredient helps:
- Honey: Honey is a natural moisturizing agent that helps attracts moisture to your skin to prevent dry skin.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon helps reduce the bacteria on the surface of the skin and aids in the prevention of blemishes. It also stimulates the skin by drawing blood, oxygen and other nutrients to the surface, revitalizing the skin and leaving you glowing!
- Nutmeg: Nutmeg helps reduce blemishes while exfoliating the skin and removing blackhead.