Easier Way to Tightline

Tightlining 3Tightlining is a great way to thicken up the appearance of your lashes. It has been described as eyeliner or lining the waterline but a true tightline is placing color in between the lashes to create the illusion of thicker lashes without the appearance of liner. This great trick only requires your regular mascara and a flat top eyeliner brush. Watch the video below to see the full tutorial and then try it out at home!
Tightlining 2Tightlining 4

Stay up to date when new videos are posted by subscribing to my channel. Simply click the red YouTube button below! Thanks!

1. Amber
    May 22, 2016 / 6:33 PM

I can’t wait to try this! What color and brand of eyeshadow are you wearing in this video?

2. Ruth
    September 12, 2015 / 1:13 PM

I will be trying your method for sure! You make it look so easy :) I do have a few questions though…What is the difference between tightlinig and lining the waterline? And when should you do which method? Do you ever do both? When is it good to do the top and bottom water lines and tightlines? I’m a little confused ;)

• September 16, 2015 / 5:32 PM

Hi Ruth, Tightlining gets in between each lash so skin doesn’t show through. It’s similar to lining the water line but takes a little extra time. I don’t usually line my water line so tightlining works better for me. I do it whenever I want to go the extra mile.

3. Nora
    March 4, 2014 / 8:05 PM

Fabulous! I love the look of tightlining and this is extra flattering on you!

• melissa
      March 8, 2014 / 6:44 PM

Thank you, Nora!

4. Rachel
    February 27, 2014 / 5:00 PM

Love this tutorial! And your hair looks beautiful! What method of curling did you use for this look?

• melissa
      February 27, 2014 / 5:54 PM

Hi Rachel (: I used a 1 1/2″ barrel curling iron for these curls and angled them away from my face (: