- Start by taking a 1-inch section of hair near your part, either behind your bangs or including them, divide it into three pieces and begin a dutch braid, braiding down toward your right ear.
- Next, begin turning the braid when you’re about two inches from your right ear so it crosses back over the top of your head. Continue braiding across the back of your head until the braid almost reaches your left ear.
- When you have almost reached the left side, turn the braid so it loops back to the right.
- Once you have reached the right side, repeat the process turning the braid back to the left, and pulling in the rest of the hair
- Finish it with a normal braid and secure the end with a clear elastic.
- Gently pull on the sides of the braid to loosen it and create a larger looking braid. This will help hide the space between the braids.
- Next, take the little braided tail and wrap it back under one of the braids
- Pull the braid through so it sticks out the other side.
- Pin it in place with bobby pins.
Voila! Lastly, secure any loose strands and spritz some hairspray to hold everything in place.
Read more at Latest-Hairstyles.com!