How to Tightline Eyes + Quick Eyeshadow Tutorial

Now, there’s an easier way to tightline!
Have you ever heard of tightlining? Me either but I have heard of lining your upper and lower lash line, however this is a bit more complicated. Basically, you put eye liner whether gel or pencil in between each lash in your lash line. It’s a fabulous way to add great definition to your lashes without looking like you’re actually wearing a thick layer of liner. It’s easy to become a huge fan of this look.

Stay up to date when new videos are posted by subscribing to my channel. Simply click the red YouTube button below! Thanks!

1. Anonymous
    March 1, 2013 / 4:25 AM

Any tips on how to get rid of dark eyes. I haven’t slept in days because my daughters been sick and my eyes look horrible. Thanks! Love everything you post!

2. February 26, 2013 / 7:18 AM

Love this technique! I always wanted to try this. I also really love the natural cheek color you have on and was wondering what shade it is :)

3. Anonymous
    January 20, 2013 / 12:05 AM

This was an awesome tutorial, I did this right away and it was so easy – and I never can seem to do eyeliner! I would love to know all products used, including the brushes. I know about urban decay but not the others. Thanks again!

4. Anonymous
    January 15, 2013 / 7:25 AM

I’m the person that the majority of time is spent on my eye makeup. However, I feel like the tightlining makes the eye lashes look fuller, and then with the small line of regularly done eyeliner will make my eyes look crazy good. Very good video though!

5. Lillie
    September 22, 2012 / 10:21 PM

You are so beautiful! And very smart to figure out how to do this, I probably never would’ve figured it out! Thank you, it works so well! (:

6. Anonymous
    May 28, 2012 / 3:30 PM

You could also try a navy blue or a blue grey liner for blue eyes. This makes the white in your eyeball whiter. I learned this trick from my make up artist!
    Thanks for the tutorial!

7. April 30, 2012 / 8:11 AM

Thanks so much for this! I paused it and jumped up twice during the video — once to try pencil liner and then to try liquid on the other eye. Pencil was quicker for me, but liquid is slightly more dramatic in a non-noticeable way ;) I think this will be my go-to grocery store “no makeup” look from now on. Thanks again!

8. February 1, 2012 / 8:42 PM

so, so beautiful! your eyes look amazing and I really appreciate you taking the time to show this to your readers! I’ll be following and resharing.
    I have a business working with photographers to style their clients. I know the brides I work with will especially love your site!!
    Thanks very much!
    taci

9. February 1, 2012 / 4:20 AM

you’re so cute :)

i tightline bc i’m asian. ahah. meaning, i don’t have eyelids – i actually have hooded eyelids – so tightlining gives me that look without taking up any of the already limited space on my lid that my shadow goes on!

love the tute!

10. January 31, 2012 / 2:22 AM

What a great tutorial! :) Thanks for sharing as always!

11. January 30, 2012 / 7:56 PM

LOVE this!!! I use a black eyeliner on the upper inner rim, but I don’t do it this way, so thank you!

12. January 30, 2012 / 6:38 PM

i definitely need to try this! i love how much attention it brings to your eyes, without caking on a ton of eyeliner :)

-megan