Bohemian Side Braids: Inspired by Pixie Lott

I wanted to try something a little bit different and just let the creative juices start flowing with this hairstyle. I haven’t worn these types of braids before and by that I simply mean two on each side of my head. I felt very bohemian and knew my sister would approve of my look because I felt as though I was wearing some sort of hippie headband. I don’t know how “in” those headbands are still but I sure enjoyed wearing this look out and about.

1. January 29, 2012 / 6:12 AM

lovely braids! i wore lipstick to work this week, how about you? it was a little strange at first, but i felt so free and uninhibited by friday!
    xx

2. January 27, 2012 / 2:06 PM

I love this hairstyle. Anything with little braids always looks worth the try.

3. January 26, 2012 / 3:55 AM

so cute missy! and I love your lip color.
    i was reminiscing the other day about the fun times we had living together in logan! it’s good to read your blog & see you are doing so well. :)

4. January 25, 2012 / 10:18 PM

i’m all about the bohemian look.

SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

5. January 25, 2012 / 2:21 PM

I love your hairstyles! They are inspiration for me to grow my hair out! What kind of products do you use, especially to get volume?!?

6. January 24, 2012 / 11:04 PM

this is one of my all time fav hair tutorials you’ve posted! you are just too cute for words :)

7. January 24, 2012 / 9:36 PM

you always always always look so darn cute. Now riddle me this….what product do you use to get that luminescent glow on your cheek bones!?! I have been searching high and low….with NO success. Please do share pretty lady. Cheers!

8. January 24, 2012 / 8:30 PM

Lovely!! I can’t wait till my hair gets longer and I can try this!

Thanks for visiting and linking up to Take it on Tuesday!! Can you link up again? For some reason, the link doesn’t work.

9. January 24, 2012 / 7:34 PM

Hi lovely,

It’s gorgeous! I love your video tutorials. And guess what? I have that exact same dress that you were wearing in a previous post. I’ve just included it in my 30 for 30 pieces that I’m doing this month. We’ll be twins!!

Sarahx

10. January 24, 2012 / 6:59 PM

Really cute and yeah so Pixie lott! Pixie lott is singer you are right I’m not sure she’s as famous over there though, shes a british singer, shes good! :)

11. January 24, 2012 / 6:56 PM

12. January 24, 2012 / 5:59 PM

i love it :)
    looks like a headband ♥

xoxo
    Melina ♥

13. January 24, 2012 / 4:43 PM

Diggin’ this look! Can’t wait to try it!