Comments

1. misty
    March 2, 2015 / 4:46 AM

Thanks ur awsome really like ur hair it is beautiful great job I use to French braid my hair all the time n haven’t done it in awhile forgot how but with ur help I think I could do it again n I want to try the one where you go under thanks again

2. Anonymous
    September 21, 2012 / 2:19 PM

I used to not know how to do a frenchbraid…..all the other tutorials just weren’t as great as yours! I finally understand! Thanks!

3. Anonymous
    September 5, 2012 / 8:35 PM

I like these vidios a lot they really help me understand

4. March 29, 2012 / 7:16 PM

Wow, I feel so dumb, I watched this thinking “oh I want to know how to double dutch braid!” Apparently when I french braid my hair all the time it a double dutch braid and I never french braid. I’ve always pulled my hair under to braid and now trying to do it the other way is sooo hard! For some reason putting the hair over to braid is not how my fingers work!

5. January 4, 2012 / 8:03 PM

I.WANT.YOUR.HAIR!!!! It’s so pretty. Oh, and I would like your styling methods to boot. K? Thx! :)

6. December 31, 2011 / 12:57 AM

i have really long, straight, thick hair that i LOVE to have in braids. but! i am also the least coordinated person in the world..! so it’s only natural that i am beyond envious at your effortless ability to braid your own hair!

i’m always the butt of the joke with anything hairstyle-related. i’ve been told i have the perfect hair for it, yet, all of my life – it’s been nothing but ponytails and buns. dirty buns and messy ponytails were heavensent..! lols.

but i’m hoping to keep watching and learn! love your blog, fyi ;D you’re too cute!

dorothy

7. December 30, 2011 / 10:35 PM

:) Love this! I rarely ever braid my hair but I really should try these out!

8. December 30, 2011 / 9:33 PM

I really like your blog, so pretty!

9. December 30, 2011 / 7:10 PM

thank you so much!
    seriously out of all the braid
    videos that i watch i never seem
    to get the hang of it ..

but you rock! i have to start
    practicing to get better and better
    at it! thank you Melissa!~

HAPPY NEW YEARS DOLL

xoxo
    Melina ♥

10. December 30, 2011 / 6:44 PM

this is cool. my hair is not long enough yet to do some of these braid-style.love them.